In order to promote a consistent FIU identity we have developed this simple email signature to be used with your favorite email program. It is important to note that using this process will not create an image attachment in your email messages. This keeps them clean and clutter free for those you communicate with.
Outlook Users: (detailed instructions)
1) Select Tools | Options… from the menu in Outlook
2) Go to the Mail Format tab
3) Click Signatures… under Signatures
4) Go to the E-mail Signature tab
5) Click New
6) Copy and paste the signature below and edit it with your information
Mac Mail users: (detailed instructions)
1) Open Mac Mail, and click on the ‘Mail’ menu at the top of the screen. Select ‘Preferences.’
2.) Select the ‘Signature’ icon on top of the ‘Preferences’ window. Select your account from the leftmost field, and click the Plus button. Enter a name for your new signature in the center field, and enter your signature text in the rightmost field.
3) Copy and paste the signature below and edit it with your information
Department or Division
305 XXX XXX
Think differently, go beyond what is expected. Do something great with the opportunity you are given.